growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

So what's the BIG Deal?

My father ran to get his camera yelling, "Did you see, she's standing?!" I was thinking, what's the big deal? I was standing before he caught me trying to get over the boxes, just this time he caught me. Ok, I'm standing, take all your pictures, what happenes now? Do I get to go wherever I want to? I think NOT. I get to crawl around and bump into closed areas. Now I realize that my parents road blocks throughout my floor planned marches around the apartment.

Perhaps, I shall wait untill they fall asleep and crawl out of bed and see if I can get into those places they have locked up for me. First place I'm visiting is under the table. I wonder what is under that table that they block me from getting there with boxes. I'll report to you later.

By the way I'm standing while holding on to things. NO BIG DEAL! I'm just growing UP!

Hey grandpee I'm standing and crawling! Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home