growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Great Shabbos!

We had a wonderful Shabbos. I got to play with Elisha as they were setting up for Shabbos. Rosie helped Iya and Elisha get the room ready for Shabbos. Right as Shabbos started I ate a long pre-shabbos meal and dadda went to the kotel to daven and find some more guest for Shabbos. I surprised him by going for a long nap that turned out to be - turning in for the night. I'm sure they had a great time.

In the morning Dadda told me that he missed me, and I said chudya chudya chudya chudya (what else could I say under the circumstances). Then Iya dressed me in a nice Shabbos outfit and off we went to the fancy shmancy "Quarter Cafe". There was Dadda with tzadik and Rosie setting the tables. Then yossi and Asher came to help too. This was to be the second worldwide kiddush for girls who didn't have a kiddush when they were born.

Digress: Of course I had a huge Kiddush and everyone said "Mazel Tov!" We had a concert by Chaim Dovid, Sharya and some yiddle with a fiddle who is in Israel and needs a shidduch. Know anybody for him?
Then Dadda went to pick up the guest and we packed the house. I counted about 72 people for kiddush. Then every girl poured wine to each other and yelled out "Mazel Tov!" We should be going to a lot of weddings this coming year. This went on until Dadda brought out the HUGE salmon, it must have been long a mile and weighed a ton and a half with a million billions.


Then we ate lunch and I napped and then we took a walk and before you knew it it was all over. The cleaning crew cleaned up and we took Reuven home. He's single too, he needs a shidduch. He's 50 but doesn't look his age. He used to climb the biggest mountains in the United States.

Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home