growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh What a day!

We traveled all over the Galilee up north and we had a lot of fun. First I started out the trip resting and cooling off, it was the hottest day of the year. Then we started driving up North. The first stop was the bathrooms. I don't understand, why can't everyone wear Luv's diapers like I do. We stopped off to get some more Ice Cold Water. It was really Hot. Dadda snapped a picture of me and Ima, whom I Call Iya, it's easier to pronounce that. Then we kept driving past the water slides in teverya and we went to the Holiday Inn. You see Rebbi Yermiyah of the gemara (talmud) is buried there. Hmmmm.

Then we drove up the block to Rabbi Meir Baal Haness and it was HOT! It was so hot that you could fry eggs on the roof of the car but Dadda didn't want to, he wanted the air conditioner on at full blast.

Then we went to Alma, and Dalton, and Lazer and dadda davened (prayed) for everyone in the world. It was sooooooo HOT! So Dadda after visiting Zimri where I was davening to Hashem, we headed toward the mountains and Rebbi Yosi Haglilee. It was nice and cool so we took some pictures. We saw hundreds of chickens when we left Daulton and went to a park with big slides, and we took more pictures. Lazer took some family shots. We then were heading to Amuka, but we instead went on a very bumpy road up hill and downhill then up again to the most beautiful view in the whole world.
There we went to the cave of Abayai and Rava of the gemara.
Lazer found a tree that was growing from the side of the mountain and he sat down to take a picture. Then we looked at the sunset and went to Amuka. At Amuka we saw cows on the road and in the ladies bathroom, so once again I was hoping Ima would wear one of my Luv's diapers, it would make life so much easier. It was pitch black at Amuka someone forgot to leave a light one. Then we went to Tzfat and ate dinner and visited the Lipshits's new house, BOY does it look big and I surprised them with a gift of my own on their NEW marble floor. It was fun!

Then I was getting kvetchy because I was exhausted so I ate dinner again and went to sleep. Funny thing is, next thing I knew we were back home in Yerushalayim. It was a great day, but it felt better when I was able to get into my own bed. We had a fun day with my oldest brother Lazer.

Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home