growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Shabbos at Dani's

This past Shabbos we spent at Dani's house. The Reiter family from tzfat joined us Friday night together with other guest. I bearly made it to Sholom Aleichem, I was so tired and had a great restful evening.

The next day we celebrated Rosh Chodesh Menachem-Av we went to the Sphardic Cheder Ochel where we make Shabbat lunch and we had a great time. Yisroel Meir Lipshitz walked in all the way from town and joined us for the seudah.

At shalosh seudos we had special guest; Gitty Samet and her friend Sara. Shabbos ended when my Mama took me to the kotel to hear havdalah. It was a fun Shabbos.

Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home