growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Chudya, Chudya, Chudya

This past Shabbos I had a chance to spend it with my brother Lazer. My father and mother rented an apartment with A/C in geulah. We don't have A/C at home so it was a cool Shabbos. It was great to see dada home. He slept a lot and we played ball. I learned to pick up the ball with my right hand, put in my left hand, my father would then take the ball from my left hand and gave it back to me into my right hand. We had fun. Mama and I took a lot of long, hot walks with my stroller to friends in the neighberhood. Lazer looks good, I gave him some dating pointers and we played on the mattress in the front room. He has a great smile. Today, I continued to converse using the chudya word over and over, it seems to be a great conversation opener.

Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home