growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Meeting the Halperns

Today we met the Halpern Family from Atlanta. Seems like they remember me but I don't remember them. I was still in mom's belly when they were in Atlanta. I had a chance to meet with Vered, Chaya and Yocheved the baby; she's cute. I also played with Akiva. We went to the renaissance hotel and we played in the lobby. I was able to pick up some lint from the carpet. I never felt lint before; it has good texture but for some reason my father kept saying, "we don't eat that!" I looked at him for a second or so and then wiped it in my dress. I have no idea why he is so picky about what I put in my mouth. It was a nice visit and I hope we meet again soon.

Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home