growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A full day again!

I spent all day with Momma today, we had so much fun. First we went shopping for mattresses to put on the floor so I can play without cracking my skull on the tiled floor. They look good and I can't wait to play on them. Then Mamma took me to Shmuel Dovid's house, we had loads of fun. First we talked a bit and we laughed a lot. Then we each tried eating key-chains and cows. Then Shmuel Dovid showed me all his teeth - he has so many, I just have one. He then tried giving me a cookie but I refused and told him, "chudya chudya chadya, shulu, szhuluzaya, I only eat spelt cookies" He was okay with it and ate his own cookie. Then we went home and ate dinner and I am soooooo tired, and am now taking a bath while one of my ghost writers is writing all this down. Have a great day.

Love, Batsheva Malka

3 Comments:

  • At 8/10/2005 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweetie,
    I'm so glad to hear about your day. Your DaDa just told me about this site so now i'll be checking up on you more often. Don't cry too much about the tooth situation you'll appreciate them one day. I can't wait to see you soon!
    I loooove you!
    Mwa,
    Your Younger Sister

     
  • At 8/11/2005 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello BSM
    your cousin Chayah Lebovits, my daughter, also just got one tooth, so if you ever have any problems, she will understand your situation, send her a email at rebyoell@yahoo.com
    enjoy

     
  • At 8/17/2005 11:22 PM, Blogger Shabbat Shalom said…

    I have 2 now. 2 teeth 2 eat weeth
    CHUDYA CHUDYA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home