We're getting ready for Shabbos!

This morning we started off with a full schedule in front of us. We have a bar-mitzvah this morning, then we go Shopping for Shabbos and then we have something else later. Oh, I'm sorry to share some bad news but Tova's dad passed away and the family brought him to Israel and they buried him yesterday. I didn't go but Dadda told iya all about it and I overheard.
Shout outs to Swoorly, Braya, and Shayya, hope to see you soon. Chudya chudya chudya dlilli bli bli dli dli dli lilil. Yeah!
Love, Batsheva Malka

1 Comments:
At 8/18/2005 4:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Keneinahora, poi poi poi, may your parents SHEYICHYI see lots of nachas from you. I'm happy to see you growing up, "Aza Meeskeit" pech pech. My mother would say that to kids who are really cute, not just everyone.
My kids are coming home from vacation after Shabbos (Vacation?! yep, kids these days...) and I'll show them your web site and i'm sure they'll love you.
Yiddy Lebovits
Spring Valley, NY
Post a Comment
<< Home