growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sruli came for Shabbos! yeah


Sruli came for Shabbos. We had a lot of fun playing together. I showed him some new tricks I can do with my almost 3 teeth in. We were in the Rova for Shabbos. We met a lot of new friends and ate a lot of good food. Next week we have a lot of people coming, and Chaim Dovid will play a song or two, I think. On Sunday we went for a tour of the old city and saw a boring movie about old temples. The segals went super sliding in the Rova park, and we had loads of fun.

I can't wait for Shay to come for Succos, and Layzzzzah and Bruchhhhhah to come for a visit too.
I want to see you, come soon. Love, Batsheva Malka

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home