growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Girls Nite Out


Yesterday was a fun day we went all over town running errands. We were in the old city and walked around looking at shops, changing money, eating soup and salad. Then we dropped of dadda at home and he was very tired. Me and Iya went to Bet El to see a play with Hadassah. We had a blast. After the play I couldn't wait to get back in the car and I slept well till we got home and then I played with Dadda and Iya and then went to sleep. Love, Batsheva Malka

1 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2005 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Batsheva Malka,

    I'm so happy you had a fun day today! Next time you go to Beit El, tell Iya to take you swimming. She took me and it was FUN!

    Love,
    Rina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home