Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Happy Birthday to ME
I am told by my parents that today I have finally reached my First Birthday. It took 13 months on the Hebrew Calendar but I finally did it. I am one years old today. Mazel Tov!
HI SWEETIE I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH! bama i can't even tell you howmuch i miss you i had sooo much fun with you (even tho u were sick some of the time) i love you tons and you have to come visit me here. now, i only have one little problem witht this blog and that is...that it hasnt been changed inFOREVER! i know your excuses; first i was in israel and we were too busy to go on the computer, then i stole dada (thanks forletting him come back wiht me i REALLY needed that) but now that dadas back in israel and whenever i call him you never seem to be avaialble totalk i NEED to see pictures! so please cry and scream until someone (hint hint) does something about this! i love love love you! mwa, ur fave sis Shaina
3 Comments:
At 10/27/2005 9:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
Mazel Tov Batsheva Malka. Mazel Tov!
At 10/27/2005 11:45 AM,
Naava said…
Welcome back, Bama! Where ya been? Happy Birthday! You're way ahead of me. I only turned 5 months old this week. Love,
Naava
At 12/10/2005 11:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
HI SWEETIE I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH! bama i can't even tell you howmuch i miss you i had sooo much fun with you (even tho u were sick some of the time) i love you tons and you have to come visit me here. now, i only have one little problem witht this blog and that is...that it hasnt been changed inFOREVER! i know your excuses; first i was in israel and we were too busy to go on the computer, then i stole dada (thanks forletting him come back wiht me i REALLY needed that) but now that dadas back in israel and whenever i call him you never seem to be avaialble totalk i NEED to see pictures! so please cry and scream until someone (hint hint) does something about this! i love love love you! mwa, ur fave sis Shaina
Post a Comment
<< Home