growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Free to crawl and snack on nothing


Ok, so now that I'm free to browse the compound, I've noticed some interesting things. I thought the floor was made with lots of little pick-me-ups. You know, things that I can just pick up and put in my mouth to see what it is. Even though my parents 8 eyes are upon me like hawks I still get a chance to sneak in some of these special prizes of the floor. It's so funny watching them sweep the floors so many times, thinking I won't find any of these special little things on the floor.

The other day they thought that they saw me put something in my mouth, rushed over and tried sticking their finger in my mouth to take the thing out. Of course I'm much smarter than them. I kept my lips closed and my 4 teeth clenched. They tried so hard asking me nicely and then with tears, "Please open your mouth!" as if I speak the English language. Then out of nowhere my father starts talking "Chudya" to me. Like, how did he know? Lo and behold he was able to get me to open my mouth and release a small tiny little folded nothing out of my mouth.

See, I faked them out..... I never laughed so much.

Love, batsheva malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home