growing UP

Updated almost Weekly to help family members and friends watch me grow up. I'm currently using a ghost writer until I am of age when I can edit my own writings. Until then enjoy a translation of my works written for me by my ghost writers.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WEDNESDAY is Shopping Day


We went shopping for stuff all over and I got to ride in the backseat again. Dadda has suggested a bigger seat for me, but how come they get to sit in a big seat and I a little one. I want to be sitting in a big seat and in the front. We went looking for baby food but in Israel it is very hard finding vegetable baby food. It's fun watching them go from store to store looking for Gerber baby food. They end up buying some good tasting fruit cups for me. I like the plums the best. Then we watched all the hopefuls in the big raffle stand and wish their name was on the list. For all that information, you'll need to read my Dadda's BLOG. Hey, Bracha I met your friends at Center One, I just sent you the picture in the e-mail today. We had fun.

Love, batsheva malka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home