My own terms!
HI!
"When one learns on their own terms - they grow slower, and greater!"
My parents are giving me the SPACE to walk, talk, sing and chill.
WALK: I get to hold on to a chair (for example) and walk all around. I get to hold on to the wall if I want to walk from place to place. However, if I want to get to a place faster, I stil rely on my one legged drag for speed.
TALK: I say some words like; Ima, dada, Todah, Guitar, Yah, and a lot of words that sound like machine gun fire at rapid speed but that's ok because my parents understand what I say and return rapid fire talk too.
SING: I love singing and playing the guitar. My dadda bought me a violin but I use it as a guitar and it works just as well. I love music!
CHILL: I get to hang with friends, and the Shabbos guest. We have so much fun together. At home I get to rearrange things and have fun listening to music. At Dani's house I get to play guitar and push chairs in his long hallway.
That's all for now.
Love, Batsheva Malka
"When one learns on their own terms - they grow slower, and greater!"
My parents are giving me the SPACE to walk, talk, sing and chill.
WALK: I get to hold on to a chair (for example) and walk all around. I get to hold on to the wall if I want to walk from place to place. However, if I want to get to a place faster, I stil rely on my one legged drag for speed.TALK: I say some words like; Ima, dada, Todah, Guitar, Yah, and a lot of words that sound like machine gun fire at rapid speed but that's ok because my parents understand what I say and return rapid fire talk too.
SING: I love singing and playing the guitar. My dadda bought me a violin but I use it as a guitar and it works just as well. I love music!
CHILL: I get to hang with friends, and the Shabbos guest. We have so much fun together. At home I get to rearrange things and have fun listening to music. At Dani's house I get to play guitar and push chairs in his long hallway.That's all for now.
Love, Batsheva Malka

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home